Thursday, October 10, 2013

How to: Fishtail braid

Hi fashionista's! Today, I present to you the fishtail braid, also known as the herringbone or fish bone braid. It's a very pretty sort of braid that is incredibly popular among the celebrities, but also among the fashionista's. This hairpiece is so classy and beautiful that I can't forget it! It looks elaborate and time-consuming. But it's suprisingly easy to do: it will become a rushed-morning-go-for-it. A little tip: it's easier when you have long hair.
There are three methods to make it, but I prefer the first one. The last one is the easiest to begin with.Click on this link and you'll see a wonderful description of how to make an easy fishtail braid. For people who are very creative, I have a bunch of photos. From a crown of fishtail braid to a fishtail braid in a torquette. Enjoy and please comment to tell me what you think of it!



Blake Lively


Rihanna




No comments:

Post a Comment